BPPD 908 (ON) 12/01/20 5:33 PM

Aggressive driver, changing lanes constantly, then goes thru a Tim Horton's drive thru racing around the parking lot, has trunk left open, and to top it Off, he barely stops in time as he came close to rear ending me, thanks to his co-pilot friend alerting him.
Silver Toyota Corolla, Plates were hardly readable...
Rate this comment:
CGC 8576 (AB) 11/29/20 10:43 PM

"I was confronted in my garage by these people last. He said he's coming back for my 1958 Meteor. Car is apparently registered to a girl that has residence listed at 7 places"
Rate this comment:
CCTC 440 (ON) 12/01/20 12:53 AM

Idiot driver, standing on stop sign for so long and when I honk horn he stated yelling at me and threatened me
Rate this comment:
JJ7 60K (BC) 11/23/20 6:41 PM

The ignorance of this driver holding cars behind them up to 20 cars is mind-boggling. Either you have ZERO awareness or you just being a d***.
Read MVA Section 150 (2).

Video:
Rate this comment:
CCP 6405 (AB) 11/21/20 12:01 AM

The driver of the car with this plate showed total disregard for the cars behind by driving repeatedly on the road gravel. When you hear pebbles hitting your car, think that this is what the car behind you gets in its windshield. There is Karma.
Rate this comment:
JGQ 889 (NB) 11/19/20 12:53 PM

This young punk about ran everyone off the road.call the police reported as a drunk driver
Rate this comment:
BWLA 322 (ON) 11/18/20 7:46 PM

To the young punk in this Gold Elantra who can't even connect his goatee driving in Brampton .... do you think i don't know that it wasn't you who broke into that car in my area ? if i catch you in my area stealing i will report you to the police
Rate this comment:
BJR 5314 (AB) 11/24/20 10:07 PM

The boy in this car was so fucking hit
Rate this comment:
XAUUSD (QC) 11/23/20 3:38 AM

wowie
Rate this comment:
CFWT 010 (ON) 11/20/20 8:50 PM

Aggressive KIA Sorento, back window sticker Rally Driver, Idiot does drive carelessly and has Canadian Flags on both sides of vehicle, Grow some Canadian Decency
Rate this comment:
View drivers' rankings from previous months »
States: