CDMP 021 (ON) 10/19/19 7:03 PM

Braking hard to a stop at a stale green light while I'm doing the speed limit of 70km/h behind him. Quickly reacted and changed lanes to avoid hitting him. Guess he was taught very well in driving school.
Rate this comment:
8100CD (BC) 10/16/19 9:09 PM

Buddy had more black smoke coming out of his pipe than a coal miner with a vape pen, and had a big strip of plastic hanging off the side. Also was driving like a maniac in the rain on the perimeter road in Surrey.
Rate this comment:
MWU 120 (AB) 10/15/19 3:14 PM

Maroon Buick Enclave. Driver slid across my front bumper without looking near Ellerslie on 10/10/19, I wailed on my horn and flashed my lights and they had no reaction, once I passed them and they had this weird blank expression and seemed unaware of their surroundings.
Rate this comment:
BDH 7164 (AB) 10/15/19 3:32 PM

Driving with no lights on in Edmonton, I got out and told her she had her lights off while at a red light and she refused to turn them on... WTF?
Rate this comment:
CCVK 344 (ON) 10/12/19 8:27 PM

I have to LOL at this idiot impatient driver. I first saw the SUV in my rear view hit a curb which no doubt got his panties in a bunch and will cost $$ for an alignment job and maybe a new tire. Then the rage must have hit him/her/they (can't assume gender these days) because the driver was weaving in and out of traffic to get ahead a car or two before the next light. I wonder if he/she/they made it home without hurting anyone.
Rate this comment:
CT6 09L (BC) 10/11/19 12:39 PM

A very nervous driver!! More like a scared drive!

Someday he will cause trouble on the road and land up hurting someone innocent. He should be re-evaluated for his driving license.

At the Market Crossing intersection in Burnaby South in Greater Vancouver Area, I was right behind him in a left most lane to turn left after the left turn signal. He was stopping in the middle of the turn in a heavy traffic zone/time and trying to go to the middle or right most lane after the turn with all the traffic on his right turning too. Seeing the unsafe driving when honked, he chased me and after I stopped to explain, what he was doing, he gave me a threaten for my life and said he will hurt me very badly.

He was shouting and he said he goes to office everyday on the same route and there are many folks who honk at him.

DA..!! if you drive like that they will honk at you.

Then he shouted the theaten at me that he will hurt me if I ever honked at him. As if I look for him to honk at him.

Very Very weird driver and individual.. Seems to be mentally unstable...! For the safety of everyone on the road, He should not be allowed to drive as he is not fit to drive .

CAUTION... STAY AWAY FROM THIS DRIVER!

Cops/ICBC needs to check on him and get his driving exams done again!!
Rate this comment:
CBAY 692 (ON) 10/10/19 4:59 PM

Black Honda with a crazy lady driver.
Terribly honking at other cars, swearing with open windows, over-speeding. She must be on drugs or suffering from a mental illness.
Police should pay attention to these type of drivers for other people’s safety.
Rate this comment:
ANXC 265 (ON) 10/15/19 9:22 AM

Coward in a hit-and-run
Rate this comment:
CEV 282 (NS) 10/13/19 11:52 AM

Hello, I’m Kyle from the American rate-driver.com boards. Quick question: Are you sure the car was from Nova Scotia?
Rate this comment:

Worst drivers in October

1. BZNN 420 (ON)
  2. FL8 58X (BC)
  3. CT6 09L (BC)
  4. SWM 744 (AB)
  5. CCVK 344 (ON)
  6. MWU 120 (AB)
  7. CDKH 432 (ON)
  8. BWDN 785 (ON)
  9. SAUCYS (ON)
  10. CCTY 980 (ON)
View drivers' rankings from previous months »
States: