CABV 118 (ON) 09/21/20 7:26 PM

Look! No hands! Because he was busy scrolling on his phone while stopped at a light and when the light changed he started driving without looking up or putting his hands on the wheel. (photo taken from a city bus).
Rate this comment:
DG3 80K (BC) 09/20/20 5:06 AM

It's my van,
see
Rate this comment:
BGZ 9850 (AB) 09/13/20 10:11 AM

Drove for many km in the fast lane passing nobody and then darted to the slow lane to take an exit off of the West side of the Henday at 16 cutting in front of my dad with only about 8 feet to spare. (wide angle of the dash cam makes it look farther)
Rate this comment:
FGM 036 (NS) 09/13/20 7:29 AM

Sat outside my house for nearly an hour at 2AM, engine on. Obviously scoping the area. They were lucky not to have exited their vehicle and entered my property as they were in the crosshairs of my rifle scope the entire time.
Rate this comment:
CFWH 778 (ON) 09/12/20 11:34 PM

Was in the left lane when he forced his way into my lane and pushed me onto the shoulder.

Then went on to drive erratically weaving in and out of traffic, forcing his way between cars and causing other drivers to slow down to avoid being pushed off the road themselves.
Rate this comment:
CCJH 157 (ON) 09/12/20 2:45 PM

Very stupid at passing. Driver had lots of room to pass. But did cut me off after he passed. Drove within 2 feet on my rear bumper. And there was plenty of room to pass. No other vehicles on the road.
Hey driver ill upload video soon. Your in the spotlight.
Rate this comment:
BHA 8878 (AB) 09/19/20 3:57 AM

Bharatitandi
Rate this comment:
814 JYV (SK) 09/12/20 2:32 AM

Suspiciously driving around our office building and taking photos. Has a K9 enclosure covering his box.
Rate this comment:
CHFV 008 (ON) 09/11/20 11:16 PM

This bitch turned right on a red light while i had a green arrow for me. mind you, the road i was turning to, was a one lane road. Honked at her, she showed me a middle finger. then after a few hundred meters stopped beside me and showed me a middle finger again.
Rate this comment:
BBN 6477 (AB) 09/17/20 9:11 PM

blind and stupid, jetta runs a stop sign, i had was in a 4 wheel skid around him, then he ran like a chickenshit
Rate this comment:

Worst drivers in September

1. CBZZ 755 (ON)
  2. NR0272 (BC)
  3. CFXN 095 (ON)
  4. CFWH 778 (ON)
  5. BLPP 896 (ON)
  6. 5K87698 (AB)
  7. BNK 1584 (AB)
  8. EP0 88E (BC)
  9. CHEC 366 (ON)
  10. BBN 6477 (AB)
View drivers' rankings from previous months »
States: