CG3 11W (BC) 03/19/19 9:26 PM

cut in front of me dangerously in traffic, gave me the middle finger, called me racial slurs and doing squinty eyes at me.
looked like a mexican/brown brother and sister, sister was driving, at least mid 20s.
Rate this comment:
BXK 7052 (AB) 03/18/19 11:44 PM

Dark grey Subaru, the guy must think he is super cool driving past houses at night revving his engine and making his exhaust pop... He drives pretty poorly too.
Rate this comment:
CBAK 443 (ON) 03/18/19 11:16 PM

Car caught fire while driving.
Rip 2018 mazda 3 sport gt.
Electrical short was determined
Rate this comment:
BLKZ 479 (ON) 03/16/19 12:45 PM

Wow. Idiot driver. In Oakville on a busy Saturday afternoon driving their van. In the left turning lane without a signal and was probably on their phone because they didn't move when the turning arrow went on. Had to honk. Then at another light, they were in the lane to go straight but decided to turn left from it on a yellow light. Morons.
Rate this comment:
M58525 (AB) 03/13/19 9:51 PM

White guy in twenties pulled over and gave me a boost. I can't remember his name but he's sexy and the car he was driving is too.
If you're the driver, add me on Facebook.
Natalie Oakmont-Lopez
Rate this comment:
828ZJA (ON) 03/11/19 11:35 PM

Lady drove on the QEW for a long while at night with no lights. I flashed at her several times and she didn't register. Changed lanes without a signal too. Either doesn't care or is totally oblivious. Dangerous.
Rate this comment:
YUW 087 (AB) 03/11/19 6:03 PM

Brown toyota venza. Pulled into a parking stall, seemed empty, Venza was sitting outside the stall, thought he was waiting for someone. Driver gets out, berates me and tells me to move my car because he was "waiting" for that stall, and says he'll get someone to tow my vehicle out if I don't move it. Takes pic of my plate, argument ensues, eventually I give in and move. Beware of this self-entitled man on the road
Rate this comment:
CARJ 127 (ON) 03/10/19 9:25 PM

Nice car but I see him speed to much
Rate this comment:
CDYB 837 (ON) 03/17/19 1:44 PM

Dumb driver keep cutting off tthe line at gas station
Rate this comment:
CCAW 977 (ON) 03/10/19 1:27 PM

I was walking north on Park Lawn crossing with the light at Gardiner Westbounnd March 8, 2019.
About 1/3 to almost 1/3 way through the cross walk the woman driver of CCAW977(greay/silverSUV) barreled through the intersection missing me by cm's
What's worse is she stared at me the entire time.
Scared the living crap out of me!!!
She's a dangerous driver with no regard for others -- beware!!

Rate this comment:

Worst drivers in March

1. DS9 99G (BC)
  2. BLPP 896 (ON)
  3. BXK 7052 (AB)
  4. CHJC 067 (ON)
  5. CY18JHV (ON)
  6. ASSHAT (ON)
View drivers' rankings from previous months »
States: