BXCB 404 (ON) 07/18/19 3:32 PM

Woman driver. White Lexus sedan. This old hag was weaving through traffic at high speed and not signaling, putting everyone on the road in danger. She clearly doesn't care about anything or anyone but herself, maybe not even. GET OFF THE ROAD.
Rate this comment:
CDYY 555 (ON) 07/18/19 3:19 PM

Oakville United taxi driver. Was swerving side to side in their lane, weaving through traffic without a signal, tailgating people and texting- all while they had a backseat passenger.

Taxis drive like absolute garbage and yet they whine about Uber taking over. Maybe drive with your passenger's safety in mind and we'll see you trustworthy enough to pay you.
Rate this comment:
CKHC 197 (ON) 07/18/19 3:16 PM

The man driving the Honda Odyssey ran a stop sign, turned right, cutting me off , then was turning right onto a major road without a freaking signal. Dangerous driver, needs to retake driving school, or take a bus.
Rate this comment:
BMVN 550 (ON) 07/18/19 3:14 PM

Wow. Asians. Idiots. There was construction on the opposite direction on a street, so the turning lane on the other side was used for temporary opposite direction road, while the lane on my side was where these asians were supposed to be. I was waiting to turn left in the correct lane, the asians pulled right up into the construction lane, blocking people from being able to turn into the road. They didn't even look questioned. Blind as a bat.
Rate this comment:
CFAA 640 (ON) 07/18/19 3:12 PM

I watched this tool tailgate people in the furthest right lane too. He had other lanes to pass drivers in but decided he wanted to be horse shit and tailgate people for the sake of his own entertainment.

Absolute jerk face. Hope you never have children because the world doesn't need more idiots like you.
Rate this comment:
BWXT 967 (ON) 07/18/19 3:10 PM

This moron probably thinks he's in an action movie with a car chase or something. It was rush hour on Iroquois Shore in Oakville, which is a one lane road for each direction and full of construction. This douchebag kept tailgating people in his ugly ass white Cadillac. Hope he rear ends someone one day and gets royally screwed over on his insurance.
Rate this comment:
CHPH 681 (ON) 07/18/19 3:07 PM

I was driving home from work on a road that had 2 lanes for each direction. This BMW driver pulls out from a parking lot on the right side, into the street. They were either distracted or are just an idiot, because they drove on the dividing line of the two lanes. I honked a couple of times and they just looked at me like I was the idiot.

HOW the hell did this person get a license to drive. Either paid off the instructor or doesn't even have a license. That asshat needs to get off the road. They were Asian I believe. Their race matters because Asians are 9/10 times the idiots on the road.
Rate this comment:
ZAX 251 (AB) 07/16/19 3:04 PM

Aggressive tailgater, was less than 2 feet off of my rear bumper and once past me was doing it to others for no reason. (photo is from my dash cam to show vehicle)
Rate this comment:
CDMJ 185 (ON) 07/18/19 11:44 PM

This idiot kept tailgating me just to then do a left turn. Impatient Lexus driver.
Rate this comment:
BWAA 648 (ON) 07/11/19 10:50 AM

This lady clearly doesn't give a shit about getting a ticket. She was sitting in traffic on Dorval at a red light in her gold Lexus SUV while holding her white IPhone to her ear and chatting. Hope she gets pulled over and fined heavily one day.
Rate this comment:

Worst drivers in July

1. CBFH 551 (ON)
  2. Y26 EQP (QC)
  3. DT1 66J (BC)
  4. CASH 856 (ON)
  5. APXE 447 (ON)
  6. BWAA 648 (ON)
  7. FAH 039 (NS)
  8. ZAX 251 (AB)
  9. AX1O8F (BC)
  10. CBFP 616 (ON)
View drivers' rankings from previous months »
States: